The Marine Corps University Press recently released the MCU Journal, Vol. 9, No. 2 issue. In the journal, you will find articles that focus on rivalries and competition between states using a broad selection of factors—from competing for or generating power. Furthermore, this issue also looks at the future of warfare through the scope of cyberspace, defense systems, and amphibious operations.
What Do We Mean by Great Power or Superpower? Great Power Competition in the Age of Islam, The British Superpower, Irregular Warfare, and Military Honor, Lithuania under the Soviet Occupation, 1940–41, Evaluating Russian Strategy in Its Near Abroad, Superpower Hybrid Warfare in Syria, The Challenge of the Sole Superpower.
Plus, enjoy book reviews as far and wide as the Soviet-Israeli War 1967-73 to Putin’s Grand Strategies to America’s Digital Army.
Scholars in military history, political science, international relations, national security, and military science may be interested in this issue.
Also, available for free PDF download is MCU Journal issue, Vol. 9, No.1 here.
It’s all available at the GPO Online Bookstore – Easy Access to Federal Publications
HOW DO I OBTAIN THIS RESOURCE?
Sign up to receive promotional bulletin emails from the US Government Online Bookstore.
Shop Online Anytime: You can buy a vast majority of eBooks or print publications —with FREE Standard Shipping worldwide— from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore at https://bookstore.gpo.gov.
- Click here to download Marine Corps University Journal 2018, Vol. 9, No.2
- Click here to purchase Rethinking the Drone War: National Security, Legitimacy and Civilian Casualties in U.S. Counterterrorism Operations
- Click here to purchase The Legacy of Belleau Wood: 100 Years of Making Marines and Winning Battles, An Anthology
- Click here to browse our Marine Corps University Press (MCUP) collection
- Discover more print subscriptions and magazines to purchase here.
- Find more resources for primary source research, by checking out our new releases here.
Visit our Retail Store: To buy or order a copy of any print editions from this collection at GPO’s retail bookstore at 710 North Capitol Street NW, Washington, DC 20401, open Monday–Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., except Federal holidays, Call (202) 512-0132 for information or to arrange in-store pick-up(s).
Order by Phone or Email: Call our Customer Contact Center Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm Eastern (except US Federal holidays). From US and Canada, call toll-free 1.866.512.1800. DC or International customers call +1.202.512.1800. Email orders to ContactCenter@gpo.gov
About the author: Blogger contributor Ed Kessler is a Promotions Specialist in GPO’s Publication and Information Sales program office.