The new yearly produced Economic Report of The President 2023 is now available from the U.S. Government Publishing Office. The Economic Report of the President 2023 provides timely and authoritative information concerning economic developments and trends for the preceding year and, prospectively, for the years ahead.
Important information covered in this year’s Economic Report of The President includes:
- Confronting New Global Challenges with Strong International Economic Partnerships
- Investing in Young Children’s Care and Education
- Building Stronger Postsecondary Institutions
- Supply Challenges in U.S. Labor Markets
- Competition in the Digital Economy: New Technologies, Old Economics
- Digital Assets: Relearning Economic Principles
- Opportunities for Better Managing Weather Risk in the Changing Climate
Read about the state of the U.S. economy in the newly released 2023 Economic Report of The President combined with The Annual Report of the Council of Economic Advisers.
HOW DO I OBTAIN THIS RESOURCE?
Sign up to receive promotional bulletin emails from the US Government Online Bookstore.
Shop Online Anytime: You can buy a vast majority of eBooks or print publications —with FREE Standard Shipping worldwide— from the U.S. Government Online Bookstore at https://bookstore.gpo.gov.
- Click here to purchase Economic Report of The President 2023
- Click here to purchase Budget of The U.S. Government, Fiscal Year 2024
Order by Phone or Email: Call our Customer Contact Center Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm Eastern (except US Federal holidays). From US and Canada, call toll-free 1.866.512.1800. DC or International customers call +1.202.512.1800. Email orders to ContactCenter@gpo.gov
Visit a Federal depository library: Search for U.S. Government publications in a nearby Federal depository library. You can find the records for most titles in GPO’s Catalog of U.S. Government Publications.
Find more than a million official Federal Government publications from all three branches at www.govinfo.gov.
About the author: Trudy Hawkins is Government Book Talk Editor and Senior Marketing & Promotions Specialist in GPO’s Publication & Information Sales Office, supporting the U.S. Government Online Bookstore (https://bookstore.gpo.gov).
This is a very important time in human history to publish such a report. It will be interesting to see how the global economy shapes up from now until the end of the year.
Thanks for reading our blog!